Clearance Required: TS//SCI with Polygraph
The System Engineer serve as the Product Owner for an operational system as it continues in its development phase. At a high level the system stores discreet pieces of data and allows users to query, define, and arrange that data into multiple collections. There is also a workflow process that dictates the steps to get the collection approved.
- Minimum seven (7) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering or related discipline. (An additional five (5) years of SE-related experience may be substituted for a degree.)
- Experience with the following:
- Contributing to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Managing system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – DoDAF, SOA, etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from CCB meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle.
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
- Provide input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages, and the integrated master plan (IMP).
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|