Clearance Required: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Works on multiple projects; gathers customer requirements, understands the intent, briefs senior level leadership on project statues with tight timelines. Will work with military customers across all branches.
- Seven (7) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineer, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline. Five (5) additional years of directly related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Possesses a track record of experience and understanding of US Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Possesses military experience with Special Operations exposure (i.e. who does what and why), to include knowledge of Theater or National SOF and roles each plays.
- Possesses the ability to gather customer requirements, understand intent, set and establish reasonable goals, and convey expectations as part of the Authorization to Operate (ATO) process.
- Possesses the ability to juggle more than one immediate priority number one project concurrently and still meet.
- Is comfortable and experienced in briefing senior level leadership on project statuses with tight timelines.
- Possesses an understanding of the Agency’s Operations (X), Capabilities (Y) and Cybersecurity (C) directorate missions.
- Possesses an understand of the military ranks and grades of Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
- Is experienced with using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel).
|Job Category||Engineering, Project Manager, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|