Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Review system design packages (to include wiring diagrams and function layouts) and create custom template files which represent the blueprint of the as-built system
• Coordinate with various external teams to gather data in order to create the necessary template files
• Be willing to meet pre-determined deadlines and shift course quickly upon government re-prioritization
• Practical hands on coding experience
• Basic Linux and vi (or other editor) skills required
• General understanding of networks (to include sub-netting)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to adjust to an ever changing environment Desired Skills:
• Understanding of Datacenter Networks
• Net+ certification, highly desired
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: +6 years of additional experience; AND/OR a related, active certificate may be substituted for 1 year of experience, up to 3 certificates allowed for a total of 3 years substituted.
• Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Data Scientist / Engineer, Engineering, Principal Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||15|