Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Mixed 12 hr shifts, in a 10 WEEK ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE; 24×7 watch
Provide and supervise set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware; Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces. Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
- Strong Linux command line skills
- Scripting Skills
- Must be willing/able to work shift/nights
- BA/BS degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics. Degree Substitute: +8 years directly related experience; AND/OR approved certifications can each be substituted (if active/current), for 1 year of experience each, up to 3 certifications.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, computer hardware and software
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Experience providing assistance to users
- Experience optimizing system operations
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||5 - 10|