Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Perform testing of new hardware and infrastructure capabilities with an emphasis on innovation and delivering standardized and modular architecture to support more flexible mission environments
- Work with customers to document system and infrastructure needs and capture requirements for evaluation
- Evaluate requirements for solutions and capabilities breakdown, perform analysis of alternatives, and conduct hardware and software testing
- Prepare and present recommendations that meet customer needs
- Experience gathering and evaluating requirements for solutions and capabilities breakdown, performing analysis of alternatives, and conducting equipment evaluations
- Experience developing system design solutions that satisfy the system requirements and fulfill the functional analysis
- Ability to analyze infrastructure hardware and software performance and requirements and derive innovations to standardize and modularize architectures
- Ability to define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Experience developing sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: +6 years of additional experience; AND/OR a related, active certificate may be substituted for 1 year of experience, up to 3 certificates allowed for a total of 3 years substituted.
- Fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Engineering, Integrator (Systems & Software)|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||15|