Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Work closely with the customer, product user, and owners to understand the mission drivers/needs and communicate them to the team
• Outlines the “WHY” we are delivering a need to the program
• Work with mission stakeholders to define needs/requirements
• Identify milestone dates for deliveries and track delivery timelines
• Work with the ATLASIAN tool suite to track requirements (JIRA & Confluence)
• Work across contract vehicles with other NCC 5 stakeholders (customers, other companies, etc.)
• Provide reporting to customer, management, engineering leads and product teams
• Identify dependencies across epics (between infrastructure, metrics & monitoring, and other product areas)
• Manage overall deliverable risk
• Outline mission use cases for each of the product families
• Ability to understand Functional Requirements and related program epics
• Understanding of mission use cases and applicable workflows (to included “binned” functionality)
• Understanding of mission management tools and their functions (site posture, monitoring, targeting, situational awareness, and command and control)
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
• Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
• Support infrastructure products within the Cross Access Capabilities organization
• Support products that specialize in the automated configuration of data centers, collecting metrics for data centers, and visualizing various data sources in a singular GUI
• Be active participant in sprint planning sessions to decompose Epics into User Stories and work directly with development teams to identify specifics tasks
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). +6 additional years of relevant experience can be substituted.
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|