Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Provide systems engineering support to large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems within a cloud or virtual environment.
• Provide design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, or testing for the program.
• Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
• Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the cloud architecture.
• Interface with compliance and security organizations to investigate, guide and ensure appropriate data handling and security postures are included in requirements, design, and implementations.
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, conduct feasibility studies, and identify risk.
• Facilitate the interface between customer and development teams; communicate requirements and design to developer teams for implementation; track and review development, keeping the customer in the loop
• Review and draft white papers and technical materials
• Develop physical models based on relational data to potentially be housed in a non-relational cloud technology database
• Develop efficient and access-compliant manifestations of data using cloud technologies
• Use tools and analysis to identify key data and subsequently structured data for improved discovery and search capabilities
• Compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security, and compliance of database technologies
• Conduct statistical analysis of data
• Experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
• Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience with or knowledge of analytics processing and metrics
• Experience with customer requirement solicitation, capture, and refinement, decomposing requirements into system and functional requirements
• Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
• Strong system engineering experience working with development teams as well as demonstrated proficiency engaging with senior developers
• Excellent technical, nontechnical and bridging communication skills, both verbal and written
• Understanding of customer security and compliance regulations, directives, and policies; experience interfacing with and navigating policy and compliance governing organizations processes
• Knowledge of the formal Systems Engineering discipline and Systems Engineering artifacts
• Experience with conceptual data modeling
• Experience with an intelligence community and signals intelligence mission(s), data flow, and data formats (ASDF, TCLD etc.)
• DESIRED: Experience with JIRA and Agile/Kanban methodologies
• DESIRED: Knowledge of database technologies such as Accumulo, Elasticsearch, or Splunk
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• At least five (5) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
• Experience reverse engineering and re-engineering.
• Experience developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements.
• Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
• Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
• Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved.
• Experience in system performance analysis.
• Experience in planning the next generation system.
• Experience providing leadership and vision for system engineering of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
• Experience providing overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.
• DESIRED: Experience in Agile development methodology (such as Spin development).
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|