Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
•Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
•Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
•Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
•Develops technical documentation.
•Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
•Interacts with customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
•Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
• Assists with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
•Participates in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle.
•Work with the ATLASSIAN tool suite to track requirements (JIRA & Confluence)
• Experience contributing to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
• Strong system engineering experience working with development teams as well as demonstrated proficiency engaging with senior developers
• Experience developing system requirements, functional requirements, deriving development requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
• Experience implementing and working with Agile development frameworks (i.e., Epic, features, user stories, etc.)
• Agency domain knowledge (e.g., JBlocks, Smart Data Tagging, LACs, COIs)
• Experience defining the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan.
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Engineering, Integrator (Systems & Software)|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|