Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Responsible for developing new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using Ruby and Ruby on Rails for backend API and ReactJS for front-end web client.
- Address bug fixes for currently deployed software
- Perform integration and testing as needed.
- Have experience with Agile development methods
- Relational database design and architecture
- Strong Linux skills
- Rspec, JEST, Apache, GIT, LDAP, Jenkins, and/or Puppet
- DESIRED: Experience with Java, Python, Ruby on Rails Web Application, RESTful API, Swagger, Maria DB
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: Three (3) additional years of minimum experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Minimum twelve (12) years in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Ten (10) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Skilled in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Leadership experience in providing subject matter expertise and mentoring fellow Software Engineers in software development and engineering.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (such as Spin development).
|Job Category||Development, Software Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||12|