Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Description: Software developer will be responsible for designing, development, integration, and testing of the KV REST services and Dashboards. The developer will communicate with team members to understand user story requirements and provide necessary input in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Java, Git, Linux, Spring, Maven, Splunk
- REST knowledge – creating a consuming
- NoSQL Database
- User authentication protocols
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripts
- Container experience
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
- Substitute: +6 years of additional experience; AND/OR a related, active certificate may be substituted for 1 year of experience, up to 3 certificates allowed for a total of 3 years substituted.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Development, Software Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||15|