Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Integrate OpenStack components and capabilities to adhere to security and agency requirements
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base
• Participate in code reviews and continuous integration activities and processes
• Provide Tier 3 support to the operations team
• Troubleshoot performance problems on production systems
• Automation of deployment and operations tasks with Ansible
• Assist in the migration from nova-network to OpenStack Neutron networks
• Experience in Python programming and shell scripting
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting physical and virtual networking infrastructure
• Linux System Administration
• Experience with containerization technology
• Flexible on coding languages, although Python experience is a plus
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Xen)
• Experience deploying and administering an OpenStack-based cloud
• Experience configuring and deploying common applications such as Apache, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, HAProxy, etc.
• Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Familiarity with the Git version control system
• Open Source development experience
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Engineering, Integrator (Systems & Software)|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|