Clearance Required: TS//SCI with Polygraph
- Assistance in writing, reviewing, and (SPF) staffing MIPR packages for the recent DoD CAPE Remote Management (RMAN) funding, FFRDC MITRE, Partner Engagement, etc… funding. Would require working with our SME and Team Lead to help draft MIPR and Foreign Engagement Agreement language, and to help interface with the appropriate BM&A offices and POCs for execution.
- Assistance in writing and reviewing and (SPF) staffing CDSnet/ CDS Vendor contract related docs (SOW, TTO, CDRL lists, LCAT list, and other supporting contract docs).
- Assistance in paying invoices/ bills (e.g. FACTS). Would require the candidate to obtain FACTS account.
- Assistance with working with the internal Government PM, and other Mission Element Leadership and Technical personnel, to manage and adjust the NCDSMP Program Spend plan as needed.
- Assistance with the tracking and reporting of the cost, schedule and performance of the NCDSMO program. Includes assistance in the development/ update of Program artifacts (OCS, PMP. PAS) ad periodic reporting such as PMRs.
- Assistance in writing and reviewing SENTINEL TOWER (ST) contract related docs (SOW, TTO, CDRL lists, LCAT lists, and other supporting contract docs). The ST contract is a replacement contract for the current contracts on the program is in the early stages of the solicitation process. Will require working with the SME and the appropriate BM&A team to assist the NCDSMO team to stay on track for RFP submission and eventual award.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- Bachelor’s degree in an acquisition-related field. (In lieu of a degree, a PMP, CPCM, or DAWIA Level 3 in any focus area AND an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted. In lieu of either a degree or above listed certification, a total of eighteen (18) years of directly related experience may be substituted.)
|Job Category||Acquisition Professional, Business Support|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||12|