Clearance Requirement: TS//SCI with Polygraph
The Sr. Acquisition Professional will utilize their Tier 1 experience to build QPR decks and write acquisition strategies. They will work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is included (e.g. ensure recent quotes obtained; verifying Section 508 information; and ensuring acquisition security form and/or DD254 is completed and submitted; review the Competition in Contract Act (CICA) justification.
- Fifteen (15) years of demonstrated experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management. Demonstrated experience includes the following:
- Experience with agency’s financial management system (FACTS)
- Experience providing financial status reports
- Experience preparing non-complex MIPR’s, EAO’s, and requisitions associated with MIPR’s and EAO’s
- Assist managers maintaining Spend Plans
- Assist in analyzing & developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Provide support to GPM’s to assure execution within cost, schedule, and performance baselines
- Advise in the interpretation and/or tailoring of DoD/Agency acquisition regs and memos
- Bachelor’s degree in an acquisition-related field. (In lieu of a degree, a PMP, CPCM, or DAWIA Level 3 in an focus area certification AND an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted. In lieu of either a degree or certification, a total of twenty-one (21) years of directly related experience may be substituted.;
- Minimum of two (2) years acquisition experience supporting Major System Acquisition programs during preparation for Milestone Decisions (Milestone Decisions A, B, IOC, and/or FOC)
- Comfortable with budget builds/BOE’s
|Job Category||Acquisition Professional, Business Support|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||15|