Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
The Splunk Architect will support the evolution of the existing Capability Oriented Architecture and future analytic developments into a net-centric, distributed, service-oriented system of systems architecture supporting the implementation of current and evolving standards, architectures and mission directives. This position requires advanced experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation and four years experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture. Please see below for further required qualifications.
- Three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Eight (8) years experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
- Two (2) years experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
- Four (4) years experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
- Four (4) years experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
- Four (4) years experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
- Four (4) years experience with the Agency Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
- Three (3) years experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
- Two (2) years experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
- Two (2) years experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
- Two (2) years experience in network security certifications.
- Two (2) years experience in system certifications.
- Five (5) years experience applying of Federal, Intelligence Community, and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
- At least one Information Security related certification (Security+, CISSP, CISM).
• Experience w/NESSUS in a complex network environment as well as Security Center version 5.X
• Strong Linux skills
• Strong understanding of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
• Experience tailoring Scan Policy NESSUS/Security Center
• Experience with both compliance and vulnerability scanning
• Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
• Scripting and coding experience a plus”
|Job Category||ISSO/ISSE, IT Security|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|
|Job #||SI-A75-024 & 025|