Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Developing, deploying and maintaining new capabilities to meet customer’s requirements in a multi-language, multi-domain, high speed environment. This includes bare metal to container deployments within Linux
• Involvement in all parts of product from inception to decommission
• Ability to work within a highly technical, fast paced team employing a broad range of technologies
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• At least five (5) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
Required Skills & Technologies:
• Object oriented design experience in an agile environment
• Experience dealing with the full end to end development life cycle. Including high level design, implementation, deployment and maintenance
• Experience working administrative tasks within a Linux environment
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following object oriented languages: Go/Golang, C++, Python, Ruby.
• Experience using multiple languages in a web development environment
• Working in agile software development teams
• Extensive software development experience in a Linux/Unix environment
• Database integration and data management
• Experience working in a Amazon Web Services (AWS/eVo)
|Job Category||Software Developer, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|