Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Utilizes Linux scripting and programming languages (e.g., Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++), for software development and software design of systems using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack.
- Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Conducts technical integration activities with peer organizations and customers.
- Understands the system at a technical level and works with peer and customer organizations to achieve integration which may include high level activities like integrating the system with a peer system, or low level activities such as assisting with a customer’s data flow.
- Resolves software report problems.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience with programming Languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, C, or C++
- Experience with test automation software to develop automated test beds and data sets used to validate integration of new capabilities
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (e.g., automated deployments, system configuration, testing/validation)
- Experience with Linux Scripting
- Experience with Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
- Experience with tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Virtualization
- DESIRED: Technical experience with data flows TCP/IP networking, Linux, Git, security plans, software architecture, etc.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
- Minimum twelve (12) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- In lieu of a degree, an additional 6 years of relevant experience can be substituted. AND/OR up to 3 active/relevant certifications can be substituted for 1 year of experience each.
- Five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in the following: Solaris and Linux; Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Significant experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; Integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000); Performing tradeoff studies; and/or System performance analysis.
- DESIRED: Experience providing leadership for system engineering of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
- DESIRED: Experience in Agile development methodology (such as Spin development)
|Job Category||Integrator (Systems & Software)|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||12|