- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development.
- Develop software to meet new requirements.
- Develop enhancements of the existing codebase capabilities.
- Operate and maintain deployed systems.
- Collaborate with customers, architects, and infrastructure teams to ensure the iterative development effort meets the needs of the customer in an efficient, manageable, and secure manner.
- Develop the Customer Registration system to interface with the Security Accreditation tool and Data Access Request tool.
- Develop the Customer Registration system for Secure Token Service, Virtual Directory Engine, and Identity and Access Management systems.
- Develop the STS Self-Service system to interface with the Customer Registration system.
- Develop the STS Self-Service system to interface with PingFederate to enable mission partners to define and promote their SAML and OAuth connections in development, test and production environments.
- Develop the User Interface (UI) in compliance with the Sponsor’s Accessibility standards.
- Develop both the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems’ workflow options to include approval steps for specific activities.
- Deploy software solutions in a C2S environment.
- Use automated unit and integration testing while developing the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems.
- Create technical documentation and security accreditation artifacts.
- Develop and provide end user training for the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems.
- Develop critical software components leveraging COTS APIs and deploy and administer COTS tool.
Required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience working on an Agile development team
- Demonstrated experience working from user stories
- Demonstrated experience developing with Java or other back-end languages (such as Ruby)
- Demonstrated experience developing REST services
- Demonstrated experience writing, transforming, and extending code in a language such as Java using build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Demonstrated experience using IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience creating and using REST and HAL Compliant API’s
- Demonstrated experience developing user interfaces compliant with ICD 508 accessibility standards
- Demonstrated experience working with ICD 503 at the Rev 4 Level
- Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Rundeck, or Nexus.
- Demonstrated experience with Spring and Spring-Boot
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and debugging in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience working with Linux
- Demonstrated experience with at least one shell scripting language (bash preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3 Experience
- Demonstrated experience using the AWS SDK
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Demonstrated, professional experience with deployments in the Sponsor’s environment
- Demonstrated experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit)
- Demonstrated experience configuring Tomcat
- Demonstrated experience with development and/or maintenance of large scale enterprise programs which include the integration of COTS solutions
- Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor’s auditing and monitoring tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s PKI infrastructure and related tools such as x.509, OpenSSL, SAML, OAuth, LDAP
|Job Category||Software Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||Top Secret/SCI|