Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
This opening is supporting a project to provide confidentiality and integrity guarantees for enterprise cloud environments. The focus is protecting data-in-use, beginning with data protection and key management improvements at the data nodes, and gradually adding protections for data throughout the system. The team is using Accumulo to test our security designs.
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years of experience developing Java applications for Linux server environments.
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 2 years of experience developing in C or C++
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 2 years of experience with collaborative software development tools (ex., Jira, etc…)
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 2 years of experience designing and implementing Junit tests.
• Demonstrated experience with the “bid data” category of distributed systems.
• Demonstrated experience documenting Java, C, and C++ software.
• Candidate must be comfortable interfacing with the open source software development community and engagement.
• Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A minimum of 7 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
o 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience with Apache Accumulo development
• Experience coding Hadoop-based distributed compute architectures.
• Experience coding applications that use the TPM.
• Understanding of cryptography basics and implementing standard crypto libraries in Java, C, and C++ software for file encryption.
|Job Category||Development, Engineering, Software Developer, Software Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|