Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Development of Java application for data format transformations (JSON)
- Schema updates
- Assist with future inline data output validation
- Assist with design and implementation, improvements and bug fixes
- Development of integration updates
- Develop an understanding of system architecture
- Development of unit tests
- Seven (7) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of FOSS/COTS/GOTS tools, and unit & test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Five (5) years experience in programming using Top Down, Event Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Two (2) years experience in web services implementation.
- Two (2) years experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Experience with distributed multi-node design, architecture, development and implementation.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated three (3) documents in support of a software development project.
- Java Build/Development tools (Maven, Gradel), Linux environment, mainstream IDE’s (e.g., Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans), source controls (e.g., SVN, GIT, Mercurial), Web frameworks (e.g., Flex, AngularJS, EmberJS, BackboneJS), JQuery, Application frameworks (e.g., Spring, Play), Tomcat, and database platforms (e.g., Relational, Key-value, Elastic)
- Experience with integrating all of the aforementioned components as loosely coupled modules that can be deployed and run independently yet operate as one fluid application in a multi-server environment
Experienced in the Following:
- Shell Scripting
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- System design/architecture
- Configuration management tools Git or similar
- Strong ability to investigate new or existing capabilities and issues, collaborate and work independently as well as in team environment
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
- Programming languages: C, Python, and Java swing toolkit
|Job Category||Development, Software Developer, Software Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|