Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
•Developing and deploying OCI (Open Container Initiative)-compliant containers orchestrated with kubernetes, creating and sustaining kubernetes environments
•Assisting system users with the creation of their application specific environment
•Experience working on distributed systems/micro-services
•Familiar with containers (Docker) and a container orchestrations system (ideally Kubernetes)
•Comfortable with Git version control system
•Knowledge of best practices and IT operation in an always-up available service
•Strong focus on Mission outcomes
•Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
•Experience building applications in Python
•Experience with NoSQL data stores (Redis, ElasticSearch)
•Working with knowledge of automation tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/ect)
•Background in supporting deployed systems on Linux/Unix
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Development, Engineering, Software Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|