- Provides consulting and recommendations to managers, supervisors, and the workforce on the implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives
- Develops and facilitates discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and facilitates process improvement meetings
- Proposes, tailors, and develops quality/process re-engineering improvement efforts (to include the applicable documentation) to provide return-on-investment or operational improvement
- Conducts benchmarking, activity modeling, and surveys
- Gathers, analyzes, and quantifies performance data and measurements
- Able to gather data and work with technical subject matter experts
- Work with technical subject matter experts.
- Develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower-level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma and ten (10) years’ experience; or
- Associates Degree and eight (8) years’ experience; or
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years’ experience; or
- Master’s Degree and four (4) years’ experience; or
- PhD and two (2) years’ experience.
- IAT Level II Certifications including one of the following: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CND, SSCP; and
- CSSP Analyst1 one of the following Certifications: CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA+ Security, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, Cloud+, SCYBER
- One certification from each category must be achieved in first six months of employment.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Training Specialist|
|Clearance Level Required||TS//SCI/Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||2-10|