Secret or Interim Secret required.
The Senior Business Analyst leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in the absence of the Project Manager. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Facilitate coordination with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify and elaborate business requirements and required technical capabilities.
- Conduct analysis of business processes and identify opportunities to improve and make more efficient.
- Prepares detailed requirements and specifications for programs.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate GUI and functionality and validate requirements.
- Performs a variety of tasks including system test related tasks.
- Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, and other technical staff.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Follow established processes and develop required document deliverables (i.e., Design Document).
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint (SharePoint Online preferred)
- Excellent Verbal and written communications
- Must have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a
- Technically competent with various software programs such as MS Office Suite, SharePoint, ADP.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Skill in the practical application of basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Read communications styles of team members and other contractors that possess a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Five+ years of experience facilitating meetings with subject matter experts, managers, and executives.
- Three+ years of experience utilizing prototyping tools to support elaboration and validation of requirements.
- Three+ years of experience performing similar business analyst support within a SharePoint 2010 or later environment.
|Job Category||Business Analyst, Business Support, SharePoint|
|Clearance Level Required||Secret|
|Years of Experience Requried||5|