Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Perform duties as the team ScrumMaster
- Responsible for reviewing the teams Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs, Sprint Plans, and Sprint Reports ensuring that the teams are moving in the direction of the approved Product Strategy
- The individual will also be responsible for reviewing existing agile methodology and if necessary, working with the teams to implement better business practices and providing the guidance and mentoring for implementing the changes within the teams.
- The individual will assist teams with decomposing requirements into users stories and determining team velocity
- Provide a level of project coordination support to the team. Prepare contract deliverables and ensure delivery. Coordinate with the team leads and customers to track and fulfill actions.
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Work directly with developers and SMEs to gather information to populate and update user manuals, VDDs, installation guides and other documentation related to SW product development.
- Create and maintain Word templates
- Edit, format, proofread documents and perform quality assurance checks and validate procedures in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with agile SCRUM methodology
- Able to understand system requirements and functional requirements, and transition them into user stories, assisting in decomposition as necessary
- Able to communicate with software developers, system engineers, PMO staff, and external contract stakeholders
- Software Tools: Redmine, Jira/Confluence, MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, Project)
- Proactively identify actions and provide accurate, professional responses to the customer
- Ability to track down information and prepare reports and/or briefs to send to the customer
- Experience briefing contract, product, project, and program status to stakeholders
- Experience working directly with project developers and/or subject matter experts to create technical documentation
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of various software tools; willingness to learn and use alternative development tools
- Experience formatting, editing, proofreading, and quality assurance checks on documents
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: 6 years of related/relevant experience
- DESIRED: At least one (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||1|