SITEC Consulting has an exciting opportunity for experienced Schedulers of various levels of experience. The Scheduler is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assist in keeping these schedules current. Uses automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software. Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. Maintains the overall Master Program/Project Schedule. Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other integrated Master Plans (IMPs). Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives. Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or program mandated software) management processes and procedures.
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the schedule project build, staging, testing, deployment and integration.
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.
Eight (8) years experience [two (2) years for a entry level position], as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from and accredited college or university is required. Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera. Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera. Certification in either the Association for teh Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
|Job Category||Program Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Scheduler|
|Years of Experience Requried||Top Secret/SCI w/Poly|