Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
An opportunity to join our team as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have an understanding of Model Based System Engineering and the ability to work at the senior level. Develop Standard Operating Procedures, Work-flow diagrams, SOWs and etc; which includes quality control processes, formatting version control and reviewing/editing for grammatical errors.
- Monitor and validate operations of program schedules and deliverables.
- Fully identify interfaces in terms of origination, destination, stimulus, and data characteristics for highly integrated platforms.
- Analyze technical data to mitigate risk and reduce cost of system development.
- Develop alternative courses of action, workarounds, and fall-back positions risks, and monitor and re-evaluate risks at appropriate milestones.
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest. Apply and enforce use of suitable standards to ensure consistency and interoperability of developer hardware and software.
- Ensure effective, periodic review and control of the evolving configuration of a system, both hardware and software components and associated documentation, during the life of the system.
- As a participant in Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) efforts as needed, to recommend a preferred solution based on selection criteria adjusted for reasonableness and validity of assumptions, technology limitations, environmental impact, and life cycle costs.
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Security experience also required.
- Understand supply chain mitigations related to software and hardware threats to include: security management, authentication mechanisms, anti-tamper protocols, design modifications, bit stream access, processing cores and high speed network transceivers.
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||14|