Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Assisting system users with the creation of their application specific environment
• Updating private Docker registries to allow continue forward development
• Monitoring of Kubernetes clusters for overall health
• Upgrading Kubernetes clusters in a disconnected environment
Position-Specific Skills Needed:
• Experience in building applications in Python
• Experience working on distributed systems / micro-services
• Familiarity with containers (Docker) and a container orchestration system (ideally Kubernetes)
• Comfortable with Git version control system
• Strong Background in Linux/Unix
• Knowledge of best practice and IT operation in an always-up available service
• Strong focus on Mission outcomes
• Comfortable with Collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: Three (3) additional years of minimum experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Eight (8) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
• Minimum ten (10) years experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in Web Services implementation.
• Skilled in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
• Experience with NoSQL data stores (Redis, ElasticSearch)
• Working with knowledge of automation tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/etc)
• Background in supporting deployed systems on Linux / Unix
• Working understanding of coding (Python/Perl/Ruby)
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||10|