Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Description: Responsible for designing, development, integration, and testing of the REST services and Dashboards. The developer will communicate with team members to understand user story requirements and provide necessary input in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in agile software development teams.
- Java, Git, Linux, Spring, Maven, Splunk or Elasticsearch
- REST knowledge – creating a consuming.
- NoSQL Database
- User authentication protocols
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripts
- Container experience
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: Three (3) additional years of minimum experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Eight (8) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Skilled in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise for software development and engineering, and mentoring fellow Software Engineers.
- DESIRED: Experience in Agile development methodology (such as Spin development).
|Job Category||Development, Software Developer, Software Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|