SITEC is hiring a Java Developer/Senior Level Software Developer who will be responsible for breakout and containerization of mission applications developed in JAVA utilizing various tools listed below. Developer is required to have proven ability to understand, troubleshoot and breakout previously developed code. US Citizenship and high level security clearance required.
The qualified applicant will have:
- BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or an advanced degree in a related technical field.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for government or industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed System Architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15 M/year, or management and evaluation of business process and implementation strategies.
- Broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis
- Experience implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including system design, integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities, system production, integration, test, transition of systems into operations, web services implementation, web interfaces, J2EE, web poral technologies.
- GitLab CI/CD
|Job Category||Principal Engineer, Software Engineer|