Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
•Design, implement and enhance ETL (extract, transform and load) architectures. Ensure architectures will support mission requirements.
•Participate in the development and maintenance of optimal data ingest architectures.
•Identify, design, and implement processes for automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
•Assess new data sources to better understand availability and quality of data.
•Provide governance and best practices of data structures, data integrity, and querying.
•Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
•Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together.
•Review data models for best practices and performance considerations.
•Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
•Strong understanding of developing data transformation pre-processors and data flow management leveraging NiagraFiles.
•Experience with cloud based data solutions (AWS preferred).
•Ability to translate business questions to technical specifications.
•Strong communication skills.
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Engineering, Integrator (Systems & Software)|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|