Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience with systems requirements gathering, definition, and documentation capture for physical hardware and for customer provided software
- Ability to interpret customer intent and translate into written physical hardware requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge of system lifecycle (i.e., physical hardware, network growth, hardware reusability, and ease of deployment) to system designs
- Ability to interpret and create logic diagrams and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Ability to perform power analysis, hardware interface compatibility analysis
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills and the ability to work with OEM vendors to define hardware configurations and review/evaluate quotes
- Understanding of computing architecture concepts to include but not limited to the following: o x86 compatble Processor’s o x86 compatible Memory Architecture o RAM memory types (DDR3, DDR4, R-DIMMs, LR-DIMMS)
o Storage (HDD, SSD, NVMe) o Networking (1GE, 10GE, 40GE, 25GE, 100GE) o Hardware Interface Protocols (e.g., RS232, Ethernet)
- Experience conducting equipment evaluations
- Experience as an administrator of LINUX
- Experience with scripting languages (PERL, JAVA, PYTHON, or others)
- Understanding of electrical concepts, electrical interfaces, and signal communications
- Exposure to Linux, cloud computing, SIGINT, distributed applications, networking technology.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum eight (8) years experience analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions.
- Proficient analog design skills, such as power supply design, audio circuitry design, and experience with vehicle bus interfaces.
- Proficient digital design skills, such as processor/memory interfaces, logic design and timing analysis.
- Proficient in high-level logic design using very high speed integration circuits (VHISC) hardware description language (VHDL).
- Proficient in hardware debugging techniques.
- Proficient in the use of test equipment, such as: Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes, High-speed Logic Analyzers, Network Analyzers, and Spectrum Analyzers.
- Proficient with schematic entry; experience working with board layout and assembly vendors to get printed circuit boards built.
- Proficient in working with software developers to debug hardware/software integration issues.
- Experience providing hardware project development support, which includes the generation of new ideas, specifications, analysis of systems, interfacing with communication/network subsystems and generation of related documentation.
- Experience providing hardware engineering expertise to the program in a leadership role to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design, and other technical hardware issues.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
|Job Category||Engineering, Hardware Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|