Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Assist in the creation of the program and budget; justify the resources (manpower and funding) to support the strategic plans of the government customer(s). Assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities; perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding., fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests. Advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
- Five (5) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or DAWIA Level II in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eight (8) years may be substituted.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs.
- FACTS experience is preferred.
|Job Category||Business Support, Financial Analyst|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||5|