Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the NSA and DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates.
- Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congress.
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center. to identify potential variances.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in purchasing or finance
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation, and budget execution for acquisition programs
- Experience and use with the financial management system (currently FACTS) experience, preferred
- In lieu of a degree, CDFM, or DAWIA Level 2 in Bs./Fin. Management AND +3 years of directly related experience
|Job Category||Business Support, Financial Analyst|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||5 - 10|