Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Designs, implements, and supports Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) processes for data warehouse. Designs and supports ETL processes for data cleansing, data auditing, and data profiling. Collaborates and implements ETL best practices. Coordinates with Government leads to gather and analyze requirements to translate into technical specifications and solutions.
- Seven (7) years’ experience with ETL Development is required. (A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. An additional four (4) years of ETL Development experience on projects with similar scope may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.)
- One (1) year development experience with Informatica PowerCenter version 8 or above or two (2) years development experience with a comparable ETL Tool.
- Three (3) years’ experience designing data warehouse schemas.
- Three (3) years’ experience programming in Oracle PL/SQL.
- One (1) year experience in Korn, Bourne, or C shell programming.
- One (1) year experience with UNIX and/or LINUX operating systems.
- Completion of Informatica PowerCenter Developer Level 1 course, highly desired
|Job Category||Development, Engineering|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|