SITEC is hiring DevOps Engineers/Systems Administrators who meet the following requirements:
• A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
• A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
• Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
• Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
• Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
• Shall have strong Windows and Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
• Shall be qualified to work on the technologies and tools identified within to a level that shall be an integrated and productive member of the team within the days of team member having a complete working environment which includes facility and workspace accesses as required.
• Knowledge of Java development process and use of tools such as Maven, JUnit, SLF4J is required.
• On-Call services are required
Network Security experience:
• Access and authorization- PKI, chain trusting, Central Authentication System
• Threat model development
• Vulnerability assessments
• Work with a standing Dev Operations team to maintain hardware and corporate infrastructures utilizing configuration management systems.
• The candidate will be familiar with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts and will provide operational maintenance for each tool/system utilizing scripting /coding language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef), and monitoring/logging solutions for operations (Nagios, CollectId, logStash, Kafka, or Cassandra).
• TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxyy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation anal stability, reliability, and performance.
|Job Category||Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||Top Secret/SCI/Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||7|
|Job #||2021-7; a89040|