Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value • Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest • Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities • Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges • Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system • Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status • Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities • Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types • Develop new tools (and associated documentation) using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization • Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools • Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset • Test solutions developed by the data conditioning team for sample datasets • Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow • Provide training, briefings and support for data conditioning tools and procedures • Develop documentation for data conditioning training • Support the deployment and management of data conditioning tools
- Reviewing structured and unstructured data to identify key elements and outline methods to extract them for processing
- Comfortable working with data transport and modification tools (e.g., NiagaraFiles) Knowledgeable in scripting/development techniques which can be applied to data in support of customer requirements
- Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples •Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and with multiple customers at senior technical levels concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multi levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies
- Experience with communicating new and existing technical information and “how to” guidance to IC partners on the varied processes and procedures to ingest, discover, and analyze data
- Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows
- Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
- Experience with change management repositories for tool/asset management (e.g., Git) • Experience with collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
- Experience with the analysis/assessment of different legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
- Experience understanding mission use cases across multiple environments
- Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership
- Experience with requirements generation and traceability
- Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and task management skills
- Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems). Substitute: +6 years of additional experience; AND/OR a related, active certificate may be substituted for 1 year of experience, up to 3 certificates allowed for a total of 3 years substituted.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Eight (8) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
- DESIRED: At least one (1) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
|Job Category||Data Scientist / Engineer, Engineering, Principal Engineer, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||10|