Clearance Required: TS//SCI with Polygraph
Description: Provide support for the installation, configuration, tuning, and management of large Hadoop (Apache Accumulo) clusters that support data intensive computing. Includes installation and maintenance of tools required for the cloud environment, as well as monitoring and sustainment of the cloud environment, to include the identification and resolution of issues, problems, and trouble tickets related to the same.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of three (3) years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes)
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of three (3) years of experience writing software scripts using at least two (2) scripting languages for software automation.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of three (3) years of experience implementing and providing technical support for multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to include the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of three (3) year of experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- A minimum of one (1) year experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
|Job Category||Cloud Engineer, IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||3|