SITEC is hiring Cloud Software Developer/Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification desired. Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. At least four (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++ and experience with Open Source (No SQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBace/Acumulo, Big Table, etc. Experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, and Restful services development. At least three (3) years of experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista) or UNIX/Linux OS. Experience in the requirements analysis and design of at least one Object Oriented system, and developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products. Software integration and software testing including developing and implementing test plans tests scripts. Must have strong technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development plan. Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment and understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability (Amazon, Facebook, Google) Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
• Experience in shell scripting.
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting physical and virtual networking infrastructure.
• Experience developing in Java and creating REST APIs.
• Familiarity with Linux System Administration.
• Familiarity with containerization technology.
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Xen).
• Experience configuring and deploying common applications such as Apache, etc.
• Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible.
• Familiarity with the Git version control system.
• Experience with Splunk.
• Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) Gov Cloud.
• Integrate OpenStack components and capabilities to adhere to security and agency requirements.
• Identify and resolve existing bugs/shortcomings in code base.
• Participate in code reviews and continuous integration activities and processes.
• Provide Tier 3 support to the operations team.
• Troubleshoot performance problems on production systems.
• Automation of deployment and operations tasks.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on AWS Gov Cloud.
• Provide assistance with Splunk tasks.
|Job Category||Cloud Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI/Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||5 or more|