Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Architect and develop cloud analytics/software hosted in corporate and/or local cloud environments
• Integrate cloud analytics with system internal and external components
• Conduct analysis of alternative for analytic architecture and technologies, analytic performance analysis and testing
• Transition requirements for processing large datasets into analytic architecture and creation of a cohesive system of analytics, to potentially include steaming and non-streaming processing.
• Perform size estimation and storage requirement analysis of analytic input and output
• Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems)
• Translation of algorithm specification into analytic code
• Correlate multiple datasets in order to generate enriched events
• Develop cloud analytic components including software requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
• Additional responsibilities may include support for system internals, data flow, web user interface (UI), and/or results processing and analysis.
• Experience in shell scripting
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting physical and virtual networking infrastructure
• Experience developing in Java and creating REST APIs
• Familiarity with Linux System Administration
• Familiarity with containerization technology
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Xen)
• Experience configuring and deploying common applications such as Apache, etc.
• Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Familiarity with the Git version control system Desired Skills:
• Experience with Splunk and/or knowledge of Elasticsearch
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|Job Category||Data Scientist / Engineer, Engineering, Principal Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||18|