SITEC seeks candidates for a Back End Software Developer Opportunity that includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines, and other control modules.
- Java and/or Go
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with data ingest, ETL.
- Spring Framework
- REST API development
- Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- JSON, XML
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
|Job Category||Development, Software Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||Security Clearance Required|
|Years of Experience Requried||13+|