SITEC Consulting has an exciting opportunity for an Acquisition Professional to provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable, and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams (e.g. Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Analysis of Alternatives (AOA).
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Support GPM in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Provide support to GPM with responses to internal and external requests for information.
- Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier I and Tier II Programs.
Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management. A Bachelor’s Degree in acquisition related field is required. In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager (CPCM) certification, or DAWIA Level III in any other focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
The Mobility Engineering Program (C241) delivers secure solutions that leverage industrial innovation to quickly provide Information Assurance (IA) solutions.
- You shall provide support to ensure that the program achieves an optimum mix of cost, schedule, performance and system-supportability throughout its life cycle (design, development, testing & evaluation, production and disposition). The contractor shall support the C241 Government Program Manager (PM), and Government Program personnel in the planning, executing and reporting, and provide financial and acquisition expertise for focus areas of:
- Assist in development of documentation source selection documentation to include Statement Work, Technical Task Orders, Performance Evaluation Criteria, and Proposal Preparation Instructions.
- Assist in the preparation of complex requisition packages and assist in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles.
- Assist in the preparation of complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs.
- Assist the program managers in oversight of the program.
- Provide program documentation related to planning, system engineering, provision of technical services, in support of C241, and its associated mission activities to establish and support development activities.
- Assist the Government in the development program, acquisition, and procurement documents; and support to program, budget, and resource tracking including developing, program schedules, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessments, tracking metrics, performance, and execution, and managing integrated products teams as necessary.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing acquisition documents (for example. SOO, SOW, Market Survey, Acquisition Strategy, Project Management Plans, DD254, CPRL, Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs, Source Selection Plan and associated documents, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and assist the Government in program and financial reporting including PMRs, QPRs, etc., and provide advice to acquisition oversight and management personnel.
- Recommend, design, and implement cost effective strategies to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Provide acquisition support on functions related to program management for the C241 programs including acquisition strategy and planning, tailoring and streamlining efforts, oversight coordination and compliance, and program review.
- Provide mission acquisition documentation to the BM ensuring compliance with DoD acquisition regulations, including assist drafting statutory and regulatory documentation.
- Provide support to ensure acquisition-related documentation incorporates and follows the guidance and requirements found within the DOD series 5000 regulations, ODNI, and Agency Acquisition policy.
- Support the completion of the annual program build and spendplan in conjunction with the Government Program Manager, and Government Personnel to ensure the Program is completing build activities in accordance with C2 strategies and priorities.
|Job Category||Acquisition Professional, Program Manager|
|Clearance Level Required||Top Secret/SCI w/Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||12 Years|