Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Utilize established acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD and agency-specific acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Coordinate, consolidate, review and respond to actions via email utilizing the Agency approved action template by the required date stated in each action. Review action responses/correspondence for senior leadership signature, ensuring they meet requisite standards of presentation, are consistent with established agency policies and are error free
- Research and respond to customer outreach emails with respect to Internal and External Agency Support Agreements
- Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and communicate information for requisitions associated with MIPRs.
- Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- Experience working with Internal and External Agency Support Agreements – would be helpful.
- Support Cyber CDG
- Solicitation development – experience writing solicitation package documents (SOW, PEC, PPI, Mkt Surveys, etc.)
- Experience in program management/action officer roles
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an acquisition related field is required.
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DOD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management is required.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, eleven (11) years of experience and certification as PMP, CPFM or DAWIA III in any focus area may be substituted.
|Job Category||Business Support|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|