Clearance Required: TS//SCI with Polygraph
The Acquisition Professional will develop Statements of Work (SOW’s) and Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management. Demonstrated experience includes the following:Demonstrated experience includes the following:
- Experience working with government personnel and contracting, ensuring that all required documentation is included (e.g. ensure recent quotes obtained; verify Section 508 info; ensure acquisition security form (DD254) is completed and submitted; review the Competition in Contract Act justification (CICA). Be familiar with Sole Source Justifications, Small Business Dissolve Set Asides, Power/Space/Cooling Approvals, and Baseline Exemption Requests (BER’s)
- Experience with agency’s financial management system (FACTS)
- Experience providing financial status reports
- Experience preparing non-complex MIPR’s, EAO’s, and requisitions associated with MIPR’s and EAO’s
- Assist managers maintaining Spend Plans
- Assist in analyzing & developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Provide support to GPM’s to assure execution within cost, schedule, and performance baselines
- Advise in the interpretation and/or tailoring of DoD/Agency acquisition regs and memos
- Provide oversight and compliance reviews of acquisition documentation
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus; (OR) in lieu of a degree a PMP, CPCM, or DAWIA Level 3 with an additional three (3) years of directly related experience may be substituted; (OR) in lieu of a degree or certification a total of fourteen (14) years of directly related experience may be substituted.
|Job Category||Acquisition Professional, Business Support|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|