Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines;
• Manages the full spectrum of Information Security processes for the program, as outlined in DCID 6/3, NISCAP, NSAM 130-1, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), or comparable industry standards.
• Reviews and updates SSPs as needed.
• Evaluates proposed changes to a system to ensure the change does not impact the system’s security
• BA/BS degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics. Substitute: +8 years directly related experience; AND/OR approved certifications can each be substituted (if active/current), for 1 year of experience each, up to 3 certifications.
• 10 years of Information Assurance experience including evaluating, testing, certifying and accrediting of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems as well as Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) products;
• Experience with analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and other Federal Sector Government Agencies.
• The information assurance category requirement for this candidate is Information Assurance Technical Level II. (*Qualified candidates must have the appropriate current certification such as Sec+, CISSP, etc.)
• Be familiar with the Linux command line environment.
|Job Category||ISSO/ISSE, IT Security|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||10|
|Job #||SI -37328|